Ogłoszenie

Nowe posty nie wyświetlają się w działach: Zespoły, Manga, Anime, Dramy i filmy. Dlatego też prosimy o regularne odwiedzanie tych działów. Za utrudnienia przepraszamy.

#1 2011-07-08 01:28:47

Monsun

Pierwsza dama Jrocka

Punktów :   

Cytaty jrockowe

Poruszyla was jakas wypowiedz , czy fragment piosenki? A moze rozbawila was do lez? Wrzuccie to tutaj^^
Mile widziane tlumaczenia, ale niekoniecznie.

Zaczne od Miyaviego:
"It’s up to you guys to trust or not trust me. Just like when it comes to God or religion. Buy my music if you think there’s something to be gained by believing, by listening. If you think you’ll gain something by trusting me, then trust me and come with me."

Podoba mi sie, facet ma glowe na karku- to widac.

Back home. It’s so damp and humid in my room so I’m completely naked. There better not be an earthquake.

- Byou (screw) via twitter

https://68.media.tumblr.com/c847bc6dbc70257be73dfcd16c663774/tumblr_o4uqj7iWNk1s1k9eko1_500.gif
                                      «And on the eighth day, God created Malec.»

#2 2011-07-08 19:14:10

nessi

Host

Punktów :   

Re: Cytaty jrockowe

A ode mnie oczywiście trochę cytatów od Gazetto ^^

If we were to break up, I’d probably announce that a lot bigger, like “the GazettE DISBANDING! “ I don’t know what it is like with other bands, but we as band members are very close to each other, so before we break up, we’d have to really start hating each other, I think. At that point, I am not sure if we could still be playing live.
→ Ruki, the GazettE (via backdropjunkie)

Everything is a “SECRET”. Whether it comes forth or not it’s still a “SECRET”. Anways, whether you’re excited or not, we’ll tell you soon. If you’re confused by my utterances, sorry ne. It’s a “SECRET”. I’m only saying so much, but haven’t you got it already ? (laugh) […]Usually we are not a band who will betray your expectations, but remember very well that we are a band who loves to tease you
→ Ruki on twitter (via heresybitch)

When the Dome live ended, the sense of achievement I felt was so overwhelming, I cried. The tears just wouldn’t stop flowing.
→ REITA (hakitaruntrans)

I’d still want to be in a band even if I’m a grandpa.
→ Uruha [Translated by Hakitarun] {2011}  (via visualcomplex)

Jak coś jeszcze wygrzebie, to dorzucę ^^

Shoutbox!

Facebook!

Stopka forum

RSS